Vertex is excited to announce the 3rd annual CF Circle of Care, a competitive grant opportunity to fund innovative patient centric programs for the Cystic Fibrosis community
Vertex is accepting charitable grant applications that focus on one or more of the following categories:
- Programs that support persons with CF living a fuller, more engaged lifestyle
- Programs that address the psycho-social challenges patients and caregivers face with CF
- Programs that improve the overall support of the family members of patients with CF
- Programs or tools that support patients with CF taking more ownership of their healthcare
- Programs focused on the education of patients with CF, including topics on transition and adherence and navigating new environments with CF
Collaborative proposals between non-profit and/or CF advocacy/community groups and/or academic institutions and/or medical societies are strongly encouraged
For more information, please review this document
Types of Grants
Medical Education grants support independent programs, and/or materials, for healthcare providers that aim to improve their skills and knowledge with the goal of improved patient outcomes. At this time, we’re accepting grants for cystic fibrosis education.
Charitable donations support non-profit groups whose activities and programs enhance science, math, and health education, health screening and awareness programs, patient education and advocacy initiatives, and local organizations that aid underserved or disadvantaged populations.
Sponsorships support a group's or organization's activities, usually a specific event or activity such as a scientific or professional meeting offering various levels of funding opportunities (gold, silver, bronze), community health fair, or table at a fundraising or awards event.
Investigator Initiated Studies:
Investigator Initiated Study grants support independent, investigator-initiated research designed to advance scientific knowledge of disease states, patient populations, and medical treatment, in alignment with Vertex's clinical and nonclinical areas of interest.
Corporate Memberships grants allow membership for Vertex in a group, organization, or other entity. Vertex employees are eligible to submit Corporate Membership requests on behalf of an organization.